Thursday, September 1, 2011

S-P-E-L-L-I-N-G

First spelling test ever.  Definitely not the last.  The bar had been set...high.  And according to Dad great spelling runs in the family.  Obviously on his side. Which you would know if you've been reading my blog for any amount of time.  I like to blame the majority of my spelling errors on my inability to type.  I believe I know how to spell it, but it doesn't come out quite right when my fingers start flying.  Like right now, I had to go back and correct like 5 words...already... and I barely even wrote a paragraph.  Anyhoo, a big double thumbs up to Brooklyn who has mastered at least one word mommy can't seem to ever type correctly.  That's right folks,  #10- its a toughie for us non typers- or is it typists?  Whatever.

the the the the the the the the the the the the teh (whoops) the the the ...don't mind me I'm just practicing

1 comment:

  1. Blynn's list was the same exact words. Gotta love A Beka.

    ReplyDelete