Thursday, May 5, 2011

Take a seat...

I've been on the prowl for some new seat cushions for our patio chairs. The faded out, ripped out, at least 5 year old ones weren't cutting it.  And lookie what I finally found.  I loved the fabric.  I loved the price (Home Depot $5.88!!!).  I didn't love the size (about 2 inches too big all the way around).  But I love my sewing machine.  I ripped those babies apart, gave the batting a good trim, cut down and resewed the covers, and stitched it all back together (in less than a half an hour even).  Now I am picturing myself sitting here, in the shade, sipping a diet coke- a big one with ice- watching the girlies play in our picket fenced in yard and just lovin' life.  So come on over- I'll even share my diet coke with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment