Sunday, May 22, 2011

Chocolate Chippers

I have a thing for chocolate chip cookies.
A major thing.
Its such a major thing that I could eat them all day.
Literally.
In a perfect chocolate chip cookie world I would eat:
one for breakfast with coffee,
one mid-morning with leftover coffee or a diet coke depending on the weather (hot day- diet coke, cold day-  coffee),
one for lunch dessert,
one for a mid afternoon pick-me-up with another diet coke of course,
and finally one (or two) with a decaf coffee in the evening to close out the day.
I told you it was a major thing.

And in the search for the perfect chocolate chip cookie, I made these this weekend.  Not sure if they are the one, but they are good.  Good enough to where I can't tell you how many I've already eaten.

Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 Cup Brown Sugar
¾ Cup Sugar
1 Cup Butter (softened)
1 tsp. Vanilla
2 Eggs
3 Cups Flour
1 tsp. Kosher Salt (1/2 tsp of regular)
1 tsp. Baking Soda
2 Cups Chocolate Chips
Cream the butter and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour, salt and baking soda. Add in chocolate chips. Bake at 350° for about 11-13 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment