Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ellieisms

Ellie snuck into the bathroom while I was "using it" and started chatting with me about the day.  After a few minutes she said, "Pew, it stinks!" To which I responded, "Yeah Ellie, Mom is going the bathroom you might want to go out." "No that's okay I'll just stick my nose out here."  She stayed in the bathroom but turned around and put her nose to the door crack for "fresh air".  A few seconds later she said, "Yeah, I think I'm going to go out now."

The girls were eating lunch with their cousin when they saw a dandelion (or a "wisher" as they call them) outside.  So of course they all had to leave their food and go out to make a joint wish on the single flower.
Adina- I wish for my baby sister to grow bigger
Brooklyn- I wish for Adina's sister to be healthy and strong
Ellie- I wish... (which she made with eyes closed and arms thrown back with dramatic flair)
I wish to fly.

After having a rough afternoon Ellie stated, "I don't like this day  I hate this day.  I want to move to another day."  Oh haven't we all felt that way before?!

After spending an hour outside in the wading pool, I informed Ellie it was almost time for naps.  To which she replied, "Oh no, not the nap again!"

No comments:

Post a Comment