Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Calling all cowgirls...

Look what we're gearing up for...should be a root tootin' good time!  Ellie has been talking about her "Jessie Party" since last year when she had a Buzz and Woody party (hopefully next year she'll get over Toy Story and we wont have to do a Mr. Potato Head party-actually now that I think about it, that could be pretty fun!)  Anyway, Jesse party supplies are pretty hard impossible to come by since she has been greatly overshadowed by her male companions, so we are getting creative (my favorite thing to do you know).  For the invites, I took a picture of Ellie's Jessie doll, added the wording on Picnic, and had them printed at Walmart.  I didn't want to pay $7 for the 5x7 envelopes (trying to conserve here) so I made them by using some red paper folded and sewed up the sides.  Turned out pretty darn cute right?!

2 comments:

  1. You need to start a side gig (not that you have the time) since you are so stinkin' talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where in the world are you finding time for all of this. You never cease to amaze me.

    ~CL

    ReplyDelete