Monday, May 16, 2011

See these beautiful children? 
I love them all (of course especially the ones on the far right!). 
And I love them because I love their mommies. 
Big time. 
The ladies that instruct and guide these little ones to help them become all they can be,
have encouraged me.
The ladies that listen to the same stories over and over again,
have truly listened to me.
The ladies that wipe tears from the eyes of these little ones,
have comforted me. 
The ladies that say bedtime prayers each night with these little ones,
have prayed for me.
I see the mommies in each one of these children and that is why I love them so.

Thanks for a wonderful weekend friends- looking forward to having the other two three kiddos join us next time!

1 comment:

  1. I can't get over how big everyone has gotten. What fun that all our kids (I include my soon-to-be one) get to know each other.

    Missed you guys this weekend.

    Love, CL

    ReplyDelete