Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Transform-her...more than meets the eye

My girls got invited to a boy party this week.  We grabbed this seemingly boy appropriate gift, one we thought a 5 year old boy would totally be in to. Unbeknownst to us, this is actually a female transformer.  A transform-her, if you will.  Who knew there was such a thing?  And why, may I ask?  Must be one of those gender equality things I guess.  Anyway, Brooklyn's friend graciously informed us before the girls were completely mortified as the birthday boy opened a pink (which actually looked red in the store) girl transformer in front of all his little boy buddies.  So back to Target it goes.  Just goes to show (again), we do girl things best!

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious!! I wonder how many of those actually sell. I can't imagine a lot girls requesting that for their birthdays.

    ReplyDelete