Friday, August 12, 2011

officially over



Well folks, our first ever summer vacation has come to an end.  Come Monday morning , its back to 6am wake up calls, lunch packing, uniform dressing (which I love) fixing hair and breakfast (which I don't really love), and trying to make the one stoplight on the way to school (yes, I know we should be walking but that stoplight is at the top of a pretty steep hill, wimpy I know).  I think this summer went by just as fast as I remember them going by for me.  We had so much fun having Brooklyn home and were able to check off  almost everything on our bucket list.  So here's to a new start and first grade!

1 comment:

  1. I spy with my little eye a box of Smuckers Peanut butter and honey Uncrustsbles! Whoo hoo lunchtime delight! ;D Hope they're thawed better this time...

    ReplyDelete