Monday, August 1, 2011

pretty, pretty


I've been bu-sy working in my big girls' room this week...painting this and that, Craig's-ing this and that, crafting this and that, thrifting this and that...and I think I'm nearly done (but can you ever really say that?!?).  The thing still looming over my head is the bedding...try to make it, export the job to my genius quilting mother-in-law, buy something vintage... jury's still out on that one.  Anyway, I'm a huge fan of free printables and found these two adorable prints I had to use. You can find them here (along with a couple other cuties).  I also had some vintage hangers (thank you amvets 25cents each!) that I wanted to use but had to girlify them to fit the room a bit better.  In comes two old faithfuls- mod podge and scrapbook paper.  I left the other side wood in case I ever need them for something else, but I think they look pretty pretty indeed.



6 comments:

  1. perfection! i love them. I can't wait to see the finished project. Came by way of life made lovely, and i seriously can't wait to read more. following you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i really love this!! Cant wait to meet you at blog sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so u actually do stuff with pinterest...i haven't got there yet! I need some crafting classes...wanna teach?!

    ReplyDelete