Wednesday, November 30, 2011

manthropologie

Brett asked for a not-so-extreme office makeover.  
He wanted to cool-ize the place.  
(I guess this means he's planning on staying for a while right?)
I told him I'd do it up Manthropologie style. 

I got to work...
sewing navy and white chevron print pillows,
making a dictionary paper covered cork board,
and creating a wall of clipboards.

He got to work...
cleaning out a lot of junk paperwork, 
computer disks (yes, I said disks),
and VHS tapes.

We got to work...
painting walls 
and creating these...



 



Love these lyrics that have been floating around on all kinds of blogworld projects.
Perfect for that artistic at heart worship leader right? 
And my biggest compliment from one of the girls on his worship team...
It looks like Pinterest in here!
Mathro complete.






6 comments:

  1. love those, erin! you did a great job!

    ps i went to hobby lobby tonight for christmas in a jar supplies. i'm excited! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like a tour of the room, complete with your wedding picture and the turtle in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love it! Sounds like the office makeover was a hit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing. Come Thou Fount is me and my hubby's favorite song.

    I'm so glad I found your blog today. What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I walked down the aisle to Come Thou Fount on our wedding day, so you should probably get to making over our place...just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erin,
    That's one of the coolest things I have ever seen!! I think I am going to copy your idea... and make something like that for Jeff's music room!!!

    ReplyDelete