Tuesday, November 8, 2011

been thriftin'


It had been a while. 
And it was worth the wait. 
Just take a look at my treasures (Ellie thinks thrifting is "treasure hunting".  Its my way of convincing her that thrifting is actually an activity she can enjoy as much as mommy does...today her treasure was a paddle ball...almost as thrilled as mommy)
Anyhoo, today:
apron- I have to admit I gasped at this one-perfectly completes my apron collection (the towel was another score today!)
thermos- extra 40% off was the deal breaker
vinatge books- love Richard Scarry!
suitcase- been dying for one to make this for Leighton- stinkin' cute right?!
Berenstain Bears mug- the start of my children's mug collection for the girls...one down two to go
wooden clip hanger- to display our thankful calendar
doily table runner- stumbled on that treasure after putting back all the little doilies needed to make this (maybe someday)
vintage Santa mug- couldn't resist the cherry nose
Okay, I think that will hold me over...for a while. 

1 comment: