Monday, October 10, 2011

props to pinterest


 
yarn + felt= endless possibilities

Pinterest has really become my go-to.  And from what I gather, it has become the go-to for many other voyeurs like myself.  People who love to look at beautiful, inspiring things and attempt to recreate their own rendition of someone else's genius.  No pages to scroll down, no information to sift through, just lovey images waiting to be perused.  So here's to pinterest and my new fall decor.  Inspired by this and this.



6 comments:

  1. I love those, what a great wreath idea! And yes, pinterest is full of so many ideas...I can get lost browsing through ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your new fall decor! I need to make those leaves! I LOVE Pinterst too! very addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen the same pinterest felt garland. Love it. Yours turned out perfect. Mine turned out pretty bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so crafty! It is like pulling teeth for me and the end result looks like Jack did it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Felt and fall seem like such an appropriate pairing! Love the wreath! Love the garland!

    ReplyDelete