Saturday, July 23, 2011

the perfect combination

What do you get when you cross this...
(I've dreamed about using one of these for years...)

this...
(A Craig's list find -that I had to call for reinforcement to get into the van- thanks Renee!)

and this...?
 
(the ultimate in furniture makeover)

You get me working in my element outside all day sanding, sanding, and sanding and painting, painting, and painting while my kids run wild half naked drinking soda from the can and pigging out on my stash of M&Ms.  You also get me covered in fine dust and gray spray paint.  Think ashy to the tenth power.  I must go shower now.  Stay tuned for the big reveal.

3 comments:

  1. Did your little arm vibrate like crazy while you were sanding? I can't wait to see this one. I can image yellow will be there also... somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kev just came downstairs and asked it I read this post. I told him yes and asked why. He laughed and said we are two of a kind with our crazy home stuff. I am in the process of spray painting furniture too!! : ) Have fun! I can't wait to see it when it is done.

    ReplyDelete