Thursday, April 21, 2011

need v. want

I've been busy lately.  Trying to do the things that "need" to be done while sneaking in a few minutes doing the things that I want to/feel like doing.  This is a constant struggle for me.  When the girls go down for naps and I get my hour and half of peace, I feel like online shopping, crafting, reading, blogging but what I should be doing is sweeping, scrubbing, folding, organizing. Working to find a balance here.   

Anyway, here's one of the things I squeezed in this week.  It was actually a "need meets want" because I needed to have a (cheap) gift for a bridal shower, and I always love crafting new things.  My sis-in-law was raving about a lingerie bag that she got and how much she used it when traveling so I decided to attempt to make one.  I went off a couple of esty ideas, various tutorials, and created my own interpretation.  Turned out pretty good, too bad I have to give it away!  And you know I'm a "one and only crafter" so I'll most likely never make one again.  I'd love to give you a step by step tutorial, but since I make up everything as I go, no such luck.  Its basically a two sided lined pouch. 

 One side for fresh undies- "wear me"

 and one side for worn undies- "wash me"

fold it in half and tie it up and there you go!

1 comment: