Friday, July 9, 2010

Crafterhours

I had three nights to myself this week as Brett was at a class so what else do I do but craft (and watch a little So you Think You Can Dance of course).

These were inspired by the lovelies at The Pleated Poppy and made from a tutorial at Skip to My Lou. Much easier than I thought they would be. It was the first time I've ever sewn a zipper (had to guess at which the zipper foot was) and it wasn't nearly as hard as the zipper directions made it out to be. My main problem was having to back and forth up and down stairs to the computer and the sewing machine as I tried to follow the tutorial (I guess someone needs a laptop!)
Take a good look because these bibs will never be this clean again. They are mostly for gifts but maybe one will find its way to Leighton's little neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment