I have been on the prowl for a growth chart for Leighton's room. Of course I found an amazing one on etsy but wasn't willing to drop the cash. Then I came across a very cute one in a magazine that I thought I would try to duplicate. I wasn't willing to drop the cash for the magazine either, so with a blurry phone pic I tried on my own. This was my first attempt at anything quilted, so don't look too close (Judy!). I also had to do a lot of embroidery on the inchmarks which was new to me so don't look too close there either (Mandy!). Over all I'm pleased, although now I realize I don't really want to see how fast Leighton is growing after all!