Saturday, March 13, 2010

What I've been working on...


I usually have several project ideas buzzing around in my head. Right now its dolls and a piece of collage art for Leighton's room and comforters for the girls' room. I'm the type that likes to finish a project in one shot, working until it is done (often neglecting chores and children in the process). But my new life with 3 little ones doesn't really allow that so I realize I have to work on them little by little and not give up on them until they are done (and also leave enough room in my laundry/craft room to lift the lid on the washer!) This is my latest project. I worked on it little by little for a week. Happy snuggling Sawyer!

1 comment:

  1. This is exactly what I have had to realize. I really like sitting down in one shot and getting nothing accomplished all day except for the purse or skirt I'm sewing. I am so impressed first of all because the blanket is gorgeous and secondly because you worked little by little for one week. That is truly impressive.

    ReplyDelete