Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Lamp Revamp

BEFORE


AFTER

This is a project that I have been thinking about doing for a long time. I had this lamp, which was a perfectly fine lamp, but the shade clashed with my curtains causing me to put it on a table across the room. There was no plug near it, so it was merely a decorative piece since we moved in. I also had this perfect paisley fabric that I wanted to do something with in the living room. So viola! The lamp now has a new shade and a new home. I followed (kind of) a tutorial online, used a ton of hot gluesticks and was overall happy with the outcome.

1 comment:

  1. So professional-looking, Erin! And I love seeing baby Leighton--I can't believe she's already 2 months (of course, I know she's not the lamp in these pictures--I'm talking the other post...)

    ReplyDelete