Monday, August 13, 2012

On the first day...

 Guess what?

 Ellie is a officially a kindergartener!

And Brooklyn is a big Second Grader!

After much begging and pleading they simply refuse to stop growing.  
(And apparently I refuse to stop changing out my patio cushions!)

 

Brooklyn and Ellie,
May you girls be greatly blessed this school year.  My prayer for you is that you will grow in understanding and knowledge, not only of the world around you, but more importantly of God's great love for you.  May you always do your best, be a good friend, and shine your light for Jesus. I love you and will miss you every second you are away. 
Mom



1 comment:

  1. The cushions cracked me up. And I love the three pictures of Brooklyn--she's changed so much. What beautiful girls. Hope they had a great day--same with you and Leighton. :)

    Cams

    ReplyDelete