Sunday, May 6, 2012

I'm back...

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth...
just let blogging take a back burner to some other things for a season.  
Things like...

Visiting 2 of my college girlfriends and their adorable baby girls...
in pleasantly warm Arizona... 
kid free...
for and entire weekend.
Loved every minute.

 Spending time with my new personal trainer, Jillian Michaels...
we are now only 10 days away from being shredded...
she's made me big promises.

Taking a photog class with another friend...
realizing we could have probably taught the class ourselves...
ditching the "in the field" portion and spending some time in a field of our own, at IKEA.



 And mostly spending tons of time prepping and planning 
Teacher Appreciation Week at Brooklyn's school. 
baking, 
delivering, 
cutting, 
pasting, 
creating, 
shopping, 
delegating, 
praying, 
and finally 
breathing when it was all over.



No comments:

Post a Comment