Monday, November 1, 2010

Groceries...check!


I just finished my grocery shopping in less than 30 minutes (including making my weekly menu and grocery list) and I never left the house. I've been dying to try VONS delivery and finally took the plunge (thanks to a coupon for free delivery and $15 off).  I usually don't shop much at VONS because the prices are higher than Target/Walmart/Henry's but the free delivery was definitely worth a shot.  So far the whole thing has been quite delightful.  Very easy to navigate the site, choose the items, and schedule a delivery time.  Usually the charge for delivery would be from $6.95 to $12.95 depending on the delivery time window.  The prices were surprisingly comparable to Target (and I saved myself at least $50 by not heading to the clothing or housewares sections there!) This may be the whole new me...I'll let you know how it actually turns out tomorrow between 7 and 9 (my delivery window).

1 comment:

  1. Wish I would have checked this earlier. When I had this delivery before, I failed to double check everything that was delivered. I had a few things that were incorrect, so look through everything before the guy leaves. mh

    ReplyDelete