Tuesday, November 2, 2010

L-O-V-E V-O-N-S

Okay, its official, I love vons.com delivery.  It was a very unique experience on many levels.  For one, I felt like I was going back in time to the old days when grocery delivery was the norm.  You know, the teenage boy brings the groceries in a cardboard box to the back door.  And for another, I felt like I was living in a different social class- like I was rich and had a servant who did all my shopping and dropped it off at my door (actually they leave it all on the counter for you).  My only complaints are the hamburger buns were smashed and 4 items were out of stock (2 of them being major necessities- OJ and bread- sorry Brooklyn no PB&J for lunch tomorrow).    But all in all it was a dream.  And they aren't even allowed to accept tips!  Thank you Vons- and your ingredients for life.

1 comment: