Sunday, November 14, 2010

QBM update and more

For those of you who didn't make it to the Queen Bee Market this weekend,  I'll update you...and let you know the next one will be sometime this spring so you won't miss that one!  Of course there were lots of amazing vendors selling their wares.  Including Julie and Lindsey, who unfortunately were heading to lunch right as we got there.  You can't avoid me next time ladies!  I loved browsing all the goods, but was especially impressed with the display set-ups.  Let me tell you, these ladies are so talented.  I couldn't resist a bracelet from Allora Handmade (in plum, my new favorite color) and some cute clips from Funky Vintage Kitchen (in gray, aqua and yellow, my second, third, and fourth favorite colors- I sound like my 5 year old now).  I have to say, it was much more fun being on the buying end of things rather than on the selling end like in craft shows of yesteryear.

And in other news, check out Blessed Little Nest to see whose entry is featured on Life Made Lovey Monday.  Yeah!

1 comment: