Monday, February 8, 2010

What's in a name?


I wanted to make this name banner the whole time I was pregnant, but I ended up having to wait until after Leighton was born. Not because I never had the time, but because my attempts to convince my husband that her name should be Reagan failed for 9 months. So the night before she was to be born, I let the Reagan dream die and agreed to Leighton, Leyton, Layton (the spelling was decided by the operating room staff while I laid numb on the table about to be sliced open). Her middle name was chosen a couple hours after she was born (also decided by the OR staff), a debate between Taylor (for Brett's love of guitars) and Olivia (a name my grandma loves). So daughter #3 officially became Leighton Olivia.

1 comment:

  1. I love everything about this room. I love the fabric, the knob, the tissue poofs. --Steph

    ReplyDelete