A couple weeks ago we took the girls to the snow for the first time. Typical southern California snow day with the sun shining and the guy next to us wearing a Hawaiian shirt and shorts.
- would have been thrilled enough to play in the first snow she saw on the side of the road
- thought the snow would be softer, didn't like it so crunchy
- was braver than I thought she would be on the sled and actually went down the hill solo
- could barely move in all her snow gear
- gloves off the whole time
- eating as much snow as she possibly could