Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Onesie!

One year ago, this little one made her way into our lives, perfectly completing our family.  Time has truly flown and my baby is growing up before my eyes.  I can hardly remember her as the tiny bundle we brought home from the hospital and I know in months to come, I'll barely be able to remember her 8 tooth grin or her barely balanced stance that I see each day now. I want to slow down the freight train of life as much as I possibly can and cherish the everyday.  I want to purposefully live in each moment, soaking them in, and treasuring each one. 
I treasure you Leighton...Happy Birthday Baby!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your precious little blessing. Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Baby L! (Those eyes!)

    ~Cams

    ReplyDelete