Thursday, August 26, 2010

Lamp Revamp #2

How could you possibly discipline a child for creating something as beautiful as this...on her new lampshade..in perfect ROY G. BIV order. You have to wonder what was going through her head when she came up with the idea...
"This lampshade is just not doing it for me, it needs a spash of color...a heart? a smily face? a rainbow! That's it. Let see, I need to sneak my crayons up to my room first. Then find the red one (Should I really be doing this? I know it will look great, even if Mom doesn't think so). Then orange (I'm liking what I see here). Now yellow (Yes, a rainbow was a great choice), Green, blue and purple. Wait it needs a little something more. Hmmmm, how about some yellow stars next to it. And then lets just scribble a little purple on the top for good measure. Ahhh, now we have perfection. And just in case Mom isn't completely pleased, when she walks in the room I'll say, "Hey, who did this?" and totally throw her off.

1 comment:

  1. "Hey, who did this?" Love it. Makes me think Ellie was behind it--am I right?

    ReplyDelete