Monday, August 2, 2010

before & after message board

A friend had given me this a few months ago, but unfortunately we had no wall space to accommodate anything over 24" wide (beauty of condo living). I was determined to use the thing somehow, and decided to make a message center for all of Brooklyn's school stuff (which she will be using in 15 days- holy cow!). Had to deconstruct the whole thing, redo the middle section with different fabric facing the opposite way, and give the frame some fun color. Check out Brookyn's adorable school backpack (I had to do just a little convincing to get her to pick this over a Disney princess one.)

1 comment:

  1. I love it. Good convincing on the backpack. I too try very strongly to sway Blynn away from the character paraphernalia. I don't always succeed.

    ReplyDelete