Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I've put the "close" in closet

I have been trying to motivate myself and find the time to reorganize my closet. I am blessed with a large walk in closet (I guess its still considered a walk in even iff there's too much stuff on teh floor for you to actually walk in). I also have a husband who doesn't own much in the way of clothes. So I have a lot of space. Which has been good considering I have clothes ranging in size form XS to L and jeans form size 1 to size 10. And now since the baby shop is offically closed, I can start weeding out the things I pray I'll never fit into again. I started with giving away the majority of my maternity clothes (some were too hideous to admit I even owned). And I am happy to say anything above a 6 is out as well. Looks like a trip to the Goodwill drop off is in order. And hopefully a pic to show my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment