Thursday, March 29, 2012

playmates


I love to watch these two together.  Most of the time they are just doing their own thing side by side, but when they get going, they love to play together. Babies is their number one choice, followed by doctor.

Ellie has a particular voice she talks to Leighton in.  Its super enthusiastic, crouched down in her face.  Always increasing in enthusiasm and ending with an exclamation point.  She loves her baby sister incredibly.  Not that she won't raise her voice to her every now and then..."Leighton Olivia!"- again with an exclamation point.

Leighton also is becoming known for a particular voice...the scream. Instead of coming to find someone to help her, she screams at the top of her lungs until she gets assistance.  My baby is stuck, I need my blankie, I want juice in my baba, I want to watch a movie...all at extreme decibel levels.  She must know you have to be loud to be heard when you're the littlest sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment