Saturday, October 20, 2012

yellow bed

This is how she sleeps.  Pillow facing up, always.  Hands tucked under her cheeks.  Like an angel baby.  I love sneaking into her room and catching her in dreamland.  Such a big girl in her yellow bed.  She left her crib over a month ago and amazed us by actually staying in her big girl bed when we put her down (unlike her older sisters who were notorious for coming out dozens of times a night).  She would still call for me to come get her in the morning and after naps.  Until this week. When we heard the familiar squeaking door and little pitter-patter of feet.  She knows how to get out, and she knows she can get out.  Yet another sign our baby is not a baby anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet girl. I love the yellow crib. I wish I still had a napper. : )

    ReplyDelete