Sunday, January 8, 2012

choco-late


When the neighbor drops these off on December 15th you are stoked.  But when he drops them off on January 8, you know each piece you consume is laced with guilt.  Its okay to indulge before Christmas.  Even for the week after.  But come January 1, everyone knows, its cut back mode.  Seriously, do you know anyone who could eat these guilt free right now?   My guilt comes form knowing he 4+ pieces I've downed this afternoon/evening are going to mean more exercise on top of the needed exercise that I am yet to do. So will someone please come and steal these while I sleep tonight so they don't become my breakfast tomorrow?  Either that, or give me an injection of self control and discipline (also in my sleep as I don't handle shots well).  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment